Job experience required: 3–6 years
Full-time job, rotational work (15/15 и 30/30)
- Ensuring that pre-trip, pre-shift checkups are conducted in accordance with the state regulations and rules.
- Reception, examination and treatment of clients’ personnel to the extent of medical education and experience.
- Primary health care.
- Preventive work, consultations on healthy lifestyle and prevention of risk behavior aimed at detection of early and latent diseases, socially sensitive diseases in accordance with the established procedure.
- Ordering medications and disposable materials as and when necessitated and ensuring expiry date related compliance thereof.
- Duly and timely preparation of medical documents and records.
- Keeping records and presentation of accounts in accordance with the established procedure.
- Primary Care Physician, General Practitioner, Surgeon Certificate, Professional Development Certificate for the last 5 years.
- Experience in emergency first medical aid.
- PC user, Word, Excel.