QazMedPro – is a highly qualified Kazakhstani medical services and occupational health expert. Since 2004 we organize day to day medical staffing services, doctor and paramedic stations, in and out-patient treatment centers at industrial sites and remote rotational camps on a long term basis (1+ year contracts and longer).
All our processes and equipment in use at our medical facilities are standardized. Our paramedics and doctors have necessary education, qualification and experience. At each project we operate we develop individual emergency medical response plans and evacuation logistics. Our health experts and specialists provide 24/7 support and tactical advisory to our medical staff on sites in difficult clinical situations.
QazMedPro medical services include:
- Emergency, primary, occupational health care and necessary reporting;
- Referrals to specialists, where necessary;
- Pre-trip, post-trip, pre-shift, post-shift, pre-tour, post-tour medical check-ups;
- Medical evacuation of sick or injured employees from sites to the nearest healthcare facilities;
- Pandemic preparedness and epidemic prevention;
- Preventive medicine, rehabilitation measures and compliance to the recommendations following the results of preliminary and periodic medical examinations of employees;
- Flu vaccinations;
- First Aid Training for non-medical staff;
- Simex drills and emergency trainings.
050060, Almaty, Khodzhanov str, 2/2, Kazakhstan
Business Development Manager:
mob. phone: 8-701-534-97-60
mob. phone: 8-701-034 71 63